Saturday, August 29, 2009

I'm Back!!

I'm back and busier than ever... but I'm going to try to be better at posting regularly all my fun creations! This card and gift bag were for my daughter's best friend's birthday. They turned out soooooo cute and I had a hard time giving them up! The paper is all Stampin' Up: Only Orange, Melon Mambo, Yo Yo Yellow and Whisper White. I used packing tape behind the punched heart images and then dumped on the Fine Supernova pink glitter. The punch is the Heart to Heart punch. The Eyelet border punch, 1 1/4" & 1 3/4" circle punches and the Word Window punch too! I LOVE the colors together... Just happy and fun! The cupcake is from The More the Merrier hostess set and the greeting is from the Teeny Tiny Wishes set. I also used a bit of pink gingham ribbon for accent!


I used my Cricket Expression to cut the cupcake - from the Doodlecharms cartridge. The hearts are also either from the Cricket or the various Stampin' Up! heart punches. The white bag was from my stash and the tissue paper too! Lots of fun!!




Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment