Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Getting Caught Up!

I'm so behind on birthday cards!! I spent the day, Thursday, making cards to mail and then had the whole family sign them and sent them off! Yay! Now maybe I can stay current!! They were pretty darn cute I thought...
I also made Mother's Day cards... I was in a "Pink" mood! Happy Mother's Day!!


Paper: Kraft, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black, Chocolate Chip
Stamp Sets: Motorcycle, Pedaling Past


Mother's Day Card
Paper: Whisper White, Pixie Pink, Pink Passion
Ink: Pink Passion
Stamp Sets: Very Vintage Wheel
ETC: Full Heart punch, 2-way glue pen, Dazzling Diamonds


These two were adorable!!!!
Paper: Whisper White
Ink: Creamy Caramel, Tempting Turquoise/Pink Passion
Stamp Set: Sweet Scoops
ETC: Corner Rounder punch
EASY!!



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment