Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Wishing...

Halloween is fast approaching and I've got my eye on this adorable set!!! I have seen sooooooo many darling things made with it!! 
Wicked Cool Clear Mount Stamp Set - $14.95 - 120600


I also want this...
Bitty Bat Punch - $15.95 - 119279


And this...


Two Step Owl Punch - $16.95 - 118074
It makes THE cutest little owls!! 

I have some really fun projects planned with these... as soon as I add them to my collection! :)

You can purchase these items and MANY, MANY others at my website:
Anytime - 24-7!!!

Happy Shopping!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh!!!! Those are SOOOOO cute! I was hoping to not buy anything till after we get moved but I think I have to break that resolution for all those things. You wicked girl...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stamping Up just keeps the goodies coming, lol!! I love this new catalog!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete