Monday, December 20, 2010

12 Pack of Notecards!

I made a twelve pack of notecards for a party gift - 2 each in six color combinations. I had a lot of fun creating them using my new Christmas present a little early (more on that after Christmas!!) and stitching on them with my sewing machine! Very cool!



I used Crumb Cake for the base cards on all of them. Then I used an old Designer Series Paper Pack to cut the strips to stitch on. I had my sewing machine out for another project, so I just zig-zagged the paper to the cards. Then I used my Christmas present...hee hee!... to make the solid decorative square behind the Curly Label punch which I had punched from Whisper White and stamped a cute silhouette from the Pocket Silhouettes set in Crumb Cake ink. Very simple and great for a fun notecard set! :) 







Posted by Picasa

1 comment: