Saturday, February 11, 2012

Address Book Project

I've been meaning to redo my address book. Being a military family means we add a lot of new names to it everywhere we go and my old one was getting quite full. So, I saw a fun idea somewhere (sorry to whomever had the idea... I'm not recalling where I saw it!!) to use business card holders and a three ring binder! That way you can always add more to it!! I hit the local office supply store and bought a little green binder, some business card holders, dividers, pockets and markers.



I cut a bunch of white cardstock down to 31/2 x 2 and started copying over the addresses.


I love the pocket in the front where I can keep stamps and a pen...


So easy to read, change, add to - whatever!




And pockets for all the miscellaneous postage supplies!
I love how it turned out!! Now I just need to make cute cover for it!!


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment