Thursday, June 3, 2010

ColourQ Challenge #35 & Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge #76!!

It's INSPIRATION x 2!!



This week's ColourQ Challenge is a Combo!! Yay! We had to use the specified colors AND a Sketch from Mercy's blog!! I'd never used a sketch before... but Jeannie said I could do it!! She is such a great friend!! My partner for this challenge is Jeanne!! Yay! I just love creating cards for challenges! It's so much fun!

Here is my card:


Cardstock: Tangerine Tango, Crushed Curry, Green Galore, Glorious Green and Whisper White
Ink: Crushed Curry and Versamark
Stamp Set: Cheep Talk
ETC: Scallop Edge punch, 5 Petal Flower punch, 2 Way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, 1/2" Circle punch, White Grosgrain ribbon, 1/16" Circle punch, Curly Label punch


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. WONDERFUL RACHEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are so gonna win this week!

    ReplyDelete