Thursday, June 3, 2010

Five For $5 in May!

I hosted the Five for $5 in May and these are the cards we made!! I really, really liked them!! :)


#1
Paper: Whisper White, Kraft, Brilliant Blue, Ruby Red
Ink: Brilliant Blue and Versamark
Stamp Sets: Teeny Tiny Wishes, Holiday Blitz
ETC: Spiral punch, Paper Crimper, Curly Label punch

#2
Paper: Whisper White, YoYo Yellow, Tempting Turquoise, Pixie Pink, Kraft
Ink: YoYo Yellow
Stamp: Dot, Dot, Dot
ETC: Word Window punch, Scallop Circle punch, Eyelet Border punch, Key Tag punch (retired!), Stampin' Dimensionals


#3
Paper: Whisper White, Green Galore, Only Orange
Ink: Only Orange, Green Galore
Stamp Sets: Tart & Tangy, Lots of Thoughts (retired)
ETC: Paper Crimper, 1 3/8" Circle punch, 1 1/4" Circle punch, Stampin' Dimensionals


#4
Paper: Whisper White, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, Kraft, Pretty in Pink
Ink: Close to Cocoa, Creamy Caramel, Chocolate Chip
Stamp Set: Sweet Scoops
ETC: Scallop Circle punch, Scallop Edge punch, 1 3/4" Circle punch


#5
Paper: Whisper White, Only Orange, Close to Cocoa, Not Quite Navy
Ink: Versamark, Not Quite Navy
Stamp Sets: All Holidays, In The Stars (retired)
ETC: Spiral punch, Star punch


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Cute!! #2 is my favorite, and I have all those punches!! Yay! Now I just gotta get upstairs where my stamping stuff is. Gosh I miss living close to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That one was my fav too!! Great minds....

    ReplyDelete