Monday, February 1, 2010

January 5 for $5 - Card #4

I got this idea from someone's blog... but I can't find the link!! Grrr! Oh well! It is adorable! Thanks!
I used a Taken with Teal card base, which I punched the Scallop Edge punch along the bottom. The fishies are in Pumpkin Pie, stamped with the Delightful Decorations stamp set and punched with the Ornament punch! You then make the tails and the lips with hearts punched with the Heart to Heart punch! The eyes are just your standard hole punch and the eyelashes are drawn on! I used the Small Heart punch for the Real Red hearts and the bubbles were from the Something Sweet set from the new Occasions Mini! I, of course, had to glitter them using the 2-way glue pen. The sentiment is from the You and Moi? Stamp set, stamped in Pumpkin Pie ink, punched with the Large Oval and layered over a bit of patterned paper punched with the Scallop Oval. I think that about covers it! Go make some!!



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment