Monday, February 1, 2010

January Five for $5 - Card #3

This cute card was made from Real Red cardstock. I made a 3x3 square of Kraft paper and punched out a Full Heart. Then I punched a Full Heart from Pretty in Pink and glued them done (trimming off the heart edge to make it flush). I then punched the cute little Raccoon from the Love Bandit stamp set (Occasion Mini) in Basic Black on Whisper White. I colored him in with a Close to Cocoa marker and colored his little heart with a Pretty in Pink marker before putting some Crystal Effects over the heart. The white is punched with the Curly Label punch and the sentiment is also fromt he Love Bandit set - LOVE it!! I also used my white gel pen to add the accents around the square (before gluing down the raccoon piece!)

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment