Sunday, February 14, 2010

Most Recent Cards!!


This is a fun birthday card using a new Sale-a-bration set: Happy Moments (REMEMBER... for every $50 you spend at Stampin' Up! through the 31st of March, you get FREE stamps!!! Just shop at my business website: http://www.stampforever.stampinup.net/) This card is Real Red with Kraft and Whisper White. I stamped the cake in Basic Black and then colored the flowers with a Real Red Marker. Then, I had to add some Dazzling Diamonds glitter! Cute!


Here's a cutie! I just love this fun set from the Occasions Mini! It's Something Sweet and you can purchase it through April 30th. I love it 'cause it's sooooo versatile! You can use any color combinations you want for whatever purpose you need! You can also use the Round Treat Cups instead of stamping the circle and fill it with REAL gumballs! How cute, right!! I just kept it simple tonight, but there is so much you could do with this set!! I used a So Saffron card with Real Red and Whisper White. The Top Note was punched with some random patterned paper- not SU!


This is the Valentine card I made for my Sweetheart! I love the way it turned out. It's pretty awesome. I used the hearts from the I {Heart} Hearts set in the Occasion Mini. I also used the gorgeous Medallion stamp and the Wood grain background set. The sentiment is from the Tiny Tags set, also in the Occasions Mini. I punched a top note from some red scrap paper then cut it in half. The inks are Rose Red, Basic Black and Basic Brown. The Real Red hearts were punched with the Heart to Heart punch. I also used the new Scallop Trim Border punch from the Sale-a-bration catalog (You can get it FREE! Just spend $50!!) and the Scallop Trim Corner punch from the Occasion Mini to punch out the little Whisper White piece with the sentiment on it. I just love how it turned out. Very lovely!



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment