Thursday, July 9, 2009

Five for Five #4

This card was my favorite - I'm particularly partial to green though!! Hee hee! It's a Whisper White card base with strips of Designer Series Paper and the bottom strip is Kraft cardstock. I love the Trendy Trees stamp set! This tree is stamped in Old Olive ink and Chocolate Chip ink for the trunk. I punched it with our largest circle punch (1 3/4") and layered that over two punches of the Round Tab punch pieced together to form a circle in Close to Cocoa cardstock. The Thanks so Much sentiment is from the Trendy Trees set, stamped in Chocolate Chip ink on Whisper White cardstock and then layered over a punch of Old Olive punched with the Scallop Oval punch! The accent is a piece of the Word Window punch punched in Chocolate Chip cardstock with a little X drawn with the White Gel Pen we sell (that I LOVE!!) Then I finished up with some paper piercing!! Very chic!


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment