Friday, July 10, 2009

New Catalog Open House!!

Last night was the Open House event to show off the new 2009-2010 Idea Book and Catalog! It is a beautiful catalog and I wanted the project to showcase the fun new colors! I set up my craft room for the event. It was a whole lot of fun - although I didn't get too many people out to it!! People here are just not into fun crafty stuff I guess!! Man, I miss all my North Carolina stampers!! This room would not have held you all!! Hee hee!
We did have a whole lot of fun with those who did come out and I think the new catalog is a hit!!



Here is the cute card we made!! It is a view master card! I hadn't tried one of these yet and it was a whole lot of fun to make! The card base is our new Melon Mambo cardstock! LOVE IT! The brown is the new Soft Suede cardstock. The wheel is made from Whisper White, as well as the little strip. I showed off our fun wheels to stamp across the white strip. We used the Daisy Dash wheel in Pixie Pink ink. It was a lot easier to use and clean than I thought! I think I'll use more wheels in the future! The flowers are all from the Simply Said stamp set and they are stamped in Pixie Pink ink and Pink Passion ink. I just love the little background flowers, stamped in Soft Suede ink too! All in all, a very fun card!!


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment