Friday, July 10, 2009

Five for Five Card #2

Here's a little cutie! The card is Whisper White with a strip of Kraft cardstock and some paper piercing. The Mat Pack comes with a paper piercing template that is just awesome for keeping my piercing straight! The little mini notebook front is made from Bashful Blue cardstock punched along the one side with the Spiral punch. The sentiment is from the Trendy Trees stamp set as well as the cute spiral tree which I stamped with Mellow Moss ink and Close to Cocoa for the trunk. The sentiment is stamped with Bashful Blue ink. The punch for the tree and the Mellow Moss accent is the Key Tag Punch which is now retired. I luckily snatched one up before it was gone! I think it's a great shape... Being an Army wife makes me like things shaped like Dog tags... hee hee!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment