Friday, July 10, 2009

Latest Five for $5 Cards!

I hosted a Five cards for $5 party a week or two ago and these are the cute cards we made!! I was on a punch kick and all of the cards used at least one punch and most of them used a bunch of punches! It was a very fun event! Let me know if you'd like to come to my next one! I can even ship you the card supplies so you can have your very own Five for Five where ever you are!!

This card uses some of my most favorite colors!! The card is made from Whisper White. The Chocolate Chip background makes the Heart punches really pop. I punched the Full Heart punch from the retired paper Cool Carribbean and the smaller heart is from the Heart to Heart punch in Tempting Turquoise cardstock. The stem and leaf I just cut myself from Old Olive cardstock. The sentiment is from the All Holidays set and it is stamped in Tempting Turquoise ink! Very sweet I think!



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment