Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Purses!

I have really been into punching lately! Aren't these purses adorable? They are made from the Round Tab punch, the Curly Label punch and the 1 3/4" circle punch. The accents are a 1/2" circle punch, a small oval punch and a bit of the Eyelet Border punch all topped off with cute brads! The handles are made by punching a small oval and then a large oval to make the thin straps. I had so much fun making them! Thanks to Jeanne for letting me use all her paper and brads! Go punch some purses!!!



These purses are faux alligator! Hee hee! Not really! But you do fold a Top Note or a Curly Label punch and then cover the folded part with Versamark, draw lines in the ink and then dump on clear embossing powder and heat!! Easy! Accent with brads and put them on a card, Voila! I haven't put them on cards yet but I just had to share!!! Awesome! Jeanne showed me this technique and it is definitely a keeper! Easy, fast and fun!



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment