Wednesday, September 16, 2009

September Five for $5 - #4


Here's the next cutie from last night! I LOVE the Season of Friendship set!!! (111776 - $23.95) This tree is amazing! I saw a similar card on Splitcoast Stampers and had to try a Jack-o-lantern tree! The pumpkin and spider stamps are from the Eat, Drink & Be Scary set (111764 - $18.95) and the sentiment is from the All Holidays set. I stamped the tree in Chocolate Chip ink on a Whisper White card then added Old Olive leaves and Pumpkin Pie pumpkins with Summer Sun faces. The sentiment and spider are stamped in Basic Black and the strip of Old Olive makes a great accent! Three of the pumpkins are trimmed around and popped up on Stampin' Dimensionals to give it some variety. I really like the way it turned out! Jeanne tried stamping some of her leaves in Fall colors and it turned out super cute too! I love doing Five for $5 parties because I love to see how creative people are! She just took my idea and made it hers. Love it!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment