Wednesday, September 16, 2009

September Five for $5 - #3

I LOVE this card! It is my favorite from last night! I love that it looks quilted! Very fun! The recipe for this was a little tricky but the results are awesome! The paper is NOT Stampin' Up! I didn't realize that I didn't have any fall colored Designer Series Paper... so I had to use some from a Stack I purchased at JoAnn's. No worries! I also used a discontinued punch - the 3/4" square! For the quilt pieces, you simply punch a square and snip it in half then mix and match them to make the pattern. The card is Whisper White with a Kraft background for the turkey. The turkey stamp is Gobble Gobble from the Holiday Mini (116535-$6.95) punched with the 1 1/4" square punch and mounted on a 1 3/8" square punched from patterned paper. I stamped the turkey with More Mustard ink and the sentiment, from the Teeny Tiny Wishes set (115370- $36.95) is stamped in Close to Cocoa ink and punched out with the Large oval punch and mounted on a cute scalloped oval punch from patterned paper. I like the paper piercing along the base of the Kraft - a nice finishing touch to a great card!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment