Wednesday, September 16, 2009

September Five for $5 - #5

There are so many fun Christmas sets in the Holiday Mini and I just had to make a card with the Delightful Decorations set and matching punch!! (116517 $21.95-stamps, 116794 $15.95-punch) The card is Whisper White with the cute snowflake stamped in Old Olive. The strip of green is Old Olive (my personal favorite color ever!) and the red is Real Red. I punched the ornament out and then stamped an ornament to fit in the hole in Old Olive and punched that out too! I chalked the edges with red and added Dazzling Diamonds glitter to the ornament and the "string" holding it! It was easy and the result is AWESOME! Especially with the glitter! This picture doesn't do it justice!
Thanks for looking and if you'd like to be invited to my next Five for $5 just leave me a comment with your email! I try to hold them monthly!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment